Saturday, September 21, 2013

Splish Splash


I haven't picked up my "real" camera nearly enough with these new babies and I decided to just leave it out on the counter with a card in it ready to shoot. I love my camera phone, but it just doesn't do justice.


I love bath time. It's one of my favorite times of the day. I know they say to do it at night but I don't. After their first nap we do baths. Its a quiet part of the day. Wyatt usually wakes up before Ellie anyway so he always goes first. He's really


I was heartbroken when Wyatt's hair fell out. But coming in strong is this BLONDE hair. I never thought I'd have a blonde haired baby, but I sure do. Also look at those cheeks. I can't get enough of them. He's just the sweetest little cubby bubby. 








Little miss Ellie bellie doesn't quite get the bath as much as Wyatt. She is starting to kick but doesn't do it with the gusty Wyatt does. She is just so observant, that she likes to watch as I clean dishes and talk to her. But she keeps her hands clenched like that. I think it makes her feel more comfortable.









No comments:

Post a Comment