Monday, February 10, 2014

8 month

This month was a little late, okay a lot late. But they were still 8 months old when I took these pictures - so it counts! Since I knew we would be moving in the first few months of their lives, I decided to shoot these in different locations showing what was going on right then, all with the big red chair. Right now in their lives, Ellie and Wyatt live in front of these shelves. Every day after they wake up and eat, we come down stairs and lay on a blanket with toys everywhere. Wyatt is off the blanket in about three seconds and keeps rolling until something stops him. Ellie is content to sit and play. We spend the majority of our day in that little area. It's my favorite. When I sit down here I think about how grateful I am that I can work at home and spend so much time with these two. I wouldn't change it for the world.













No comments:

Post a Comment