Wednesday, January 29, 2014

8 months

I say this all the time but HOW IS THIS HAPPENING. Okay so it happened 2 weeks ago. The fact that two additional weeks have gone by blows my mind. I need to find a way to stop time. Good luck with that. 


Wyatt is probably the happiest baby I've seen. He smiles all the time, unless he's hungry - kinda like his dad. There has been many many times where he will be playing with toys and just giggle for a half hour. It's awesome, because then we just laugh right back. He is starting to move EVERYWHERE. Some nights I just don't know how I am going to handle it when they are both going every which way. Excited, but TERRIFIED!!  

Ellie is such a sweetheart. She loves her mamma and really dislikes strangers. Melts my heart when all they have to do is hand her back and she stops crying and gets a big grin on her face. She may be more reserved, but when I tickle her she will giggle for hours. She loves interaction, not a fan of being left alone. If she sees me when they babysitter is here she will cry, so I have to sneak around when I need something from the kitchen (so mostly when I go to get another diet dr pepper!)









1 comment: