Saturday, July 21, 2012

Our Crazy Life

So, I must say it's been a rough week. If anything more were to happen in our lives I would crack. Tyler is in the final weeks of his masters program (yea!!!), he has his big interview next week, and will be working out of town all next week. We put the house on the market and have to keep our house spotless, which isn't easy while working at home. I am stressed over all the infertility crap, not to mention I am feeling a little crazy over all the medication and doctor visits and tests. I am WAY behind on giving family their portraits. AND I am working on the last minute end of a few of my deadlines.

Pity party over - It's all worth it when I think about where my family could be in one year. Whenever I like to complain, I just have to sit back and remember what a wonderful life we have with each other and our three puppies.



Tyler has been writing his thesis ALL DAY but still finds time to help me with everything, like holding my background :) Today I got a little more help than I wanted. Maddox, in his usual fashion came and laid right in front of me. Then, he likes to pop his nose into my picture, Abby was trying to eat the candy, and Harrison was scratching Tyler's leg for pets. We were laughing so hard at my comical attempt to work. (I have to blur out the actual project until it is published). Also, please ignore the disaster that is my shooting room.

No comments:

Post a Comment